The one on the right is Danny??? Both of course are so cute
The baby pics are crazy! so much a like. Such cute kids
Wowswers! They do look alike. But, I think Aspen is on the left and Danny is on the right. What little sweeties!
Is Aspen on the right and Danny on the left? They do look alot alike.Adorable kids.Connie
is danny on the left and aspen on the right?
oh my goonies! that is crazy! the one on the left is aspen right? I am the luckiest aunt ever!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The one on the right is Danny??? Both of course are so cute
The baby pics are crazy! so much a like. Such cute kids
Wowswers! They do look alike. But, I think Aspen is on the left and Danny is on the right. What little sweeties!
Is Aspen on the right and Danny on the left? They do look alot alike.
Adorable kids.
Connie
is danny on the left and aspen on the right?
oh my goonies! that is crazy! the one on the left is aspen right? I am the luckiest aunt ever!
Post a Comment