Kelly hasn't shown off these pictures yet so I thought since I don't have any kids I might as well! Here is our little model Kylee showing up her mom's headbands and hair clips that she makes.
Thanks for posting those...I was going to post them once I got all of my pictures back(these were just a few sneak peak from the photographer)but way to be on the ball for me:) Our photographer did a great job and I am excited to see the rest:) She took like over 400 of all our girls.
3 comments:
those are too cute!! I am going to need to get some of the little pony tail flowers for my girlies!!
ps- I meant that Kylee is too cute, the flowers too though!!
Thanks for posting those...I was going to post them once I got all of my pictures back(these were just a few sneak peak from the photographer)but way to be on the ball for me:) Our photographer did a great job and I am excited to see the rest:) She took like over 400 of all our girls.
Post a Comment